Monday, June 22, 2009

Good luck and hope for the best

I know on our blogs we talk about adoption and infertility but I just wanted to say good luck to Tim and I's good friend Mark and Tricia. They are having there baby due on July 5 but you know they can be due any time. I wish them the best it is there first baby and I know Tricia is nervous because of the unknown. Lucky for them they never had to experience infertility but I still wanted to say good luck and hope all goes well for them.
No I don't have an update on the blog situation but I am working on it and hope to get an answer by tonight.

2 comments:

  1. How To Adopt A Baby Or Child
    Adoption can be daunting, confusing and downright scary. You'll be introduced to some great techniques to cut down your confusion and worries, and find out how you can be the one in control of the situation, rather than simply being along for the ride. Everything from choosing the right agency or professional, to what you should have in your adoption plan (You DO have an adoption plan, don't you?)
    Go To:>> http://is.gd/xTaQVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ,i am Christie Bolt from New York Texas,i am 37 years old,i saw a comment posted by wandy brimm from Vegas, on how she was free from skin cancer with cannabis CANNABIS OIL by doctor HAKIM , i was diagnosed of HPV infections for the pass two years , i contacted wandy and she told me that this very doctor cures HPV cancer , and he also cures HIV/AIDS too, then i contacted DR.HAKIM, so he told me what to do to get healing and free from HPV , so i make provisions for the HERBAL CREAM which i used for two weeks and now just to see that the exact week which doctor hakim told me i we be healed i was felling good and healthy , my skin regained, i went for check up in the hospital and my doctor told that me that all the virus disappeared from my blood vessels and normal, then drhakim asked me to promise him that i we testify of his good herbal work to the world, so I we like you to contact him (dr.hakimherbalspellworld@gmail.com ) if you have any health issue i believe doctor hakim we help you .here is my email adress you can contact me christiebolt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete