Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Being positive

I am trying really hard to be positive. Everyday I say maybe today will be the day that changes my life forever and my agency will call to say we were match with a birth mom. Or maybe today will be the day that I get an e-mail that someone maybe interested in us. It makes me smile to see all these babies and children on these blogs, I keep thinking one day that will be me taking millions of pictures of my little ones and wanting to show them off to the world. It gets hard some days to stay positive and we say will this ever happen for us? I know it will. It just feels like forever that we have been trying to have a family. I just want to be happy. I can't wait to be a mom. I was born to be a mom. I love kids and I just want to be there for them always and be at all of there activities what ever sports, what ever school parties, there bake sales and there field trips I can't wait to do it all with them. I already stand on the sidelines and cheer on my husband in the winter for his dodge ball league, in the spring for basketball and in the summer and fall for his softball. I am his biggest fan. He always tells me what am I talking about I have a child and it is him. I couldn't agree more with him. But I try to explain in a funny sense you need me but you could if you tried to do it yourself were children look up to you for help and guidance. That means a lot to gain a child's respect for a parent and for me to respect them and little people. Thanks for listening and letting me get this out it feels a lot better to express my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment